So finally today someone in wordpress approved the clker clipart plugin. I uploaded the plugin to the SVN repository, and their system generated the .ZIP file that wordpress users need to download.
Of course nothing is perfect. It took several iterations to get the generated zip file to work on wordpress after it gets downloaded and unzipped.
I believe I did a good job on that one. I’ve got lots of other ongoing projects including a lot of social networking code, after which I really need to update the openoffice plugin to be something similar to the wordpress one. It looks like the basket idea wasn’t very usable.
If the openoffice plugin was totally functional from inside openoffice without the need to visit the website, I believe it will be of more value and that’s what I intend to do… hopefully when I’m done with what in my hands now.